top of page
Do exercises you enjoy daily
Follow links below for excercises that could help you improve your well being...
Even if it is a walk. Do it!
Even if it is just 15 min. Do it!
Even if you think you cannot find the time,
figure it out and Do it!
Even if you don't feel like doing it!
Put yourself together and Do it!
Even if you think you are not fit and feel uncomfortable, Do it!... because after few more days like this, you'll be a few steps closer to being fit that you thought you could never be.
If you cannot run, walk! If you cannot walk, swim!
If you cannot lift heavy weights, lift something light!
If you cannot do in groups, do it alone!
If you are not feeling comfortable with how you look, put lose close, music in your ears, smile on your face and do whatever makes your heart sing and move!
If today you really don't feel like exercising, dance, play, sing, do some project outside, do some project inside, clean your house, do laundry, meditate ...Do something!
Because tomorrow, you are going to be better then today!
My Personal Favorite YouTube Sugestions for Streatches and Excersices
Sciatica and Lower Back:
5. One Minute Sciatica Exercises for Quick Pain Relief & Cure of Sciatic Pain by Chiropractors Bob and Brad
6. Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Relief with Morning Stretches by Daniel Shen Smith
Duck Feet Correction (Feet Turned Out)
I found a website that will help you to understand the negative effect of walking with your feet turned outwords.
1. Fix a Rotated leg with Neurologic Physical Therapist Dr.Tara Tobias
2. Improve Walking: Fix a Rotated Leg with Tara Tobias
3. How To Correct Duck Feet (Feet Turn Out) | Step By Step Program by personal trainer Justin Martinez
4.Why You Shouldn't Stand or Walk With Your Feet Turned Out by Grant Frost , LOR Physical Therapy
5.How to RESET Duck Foot? Original Strength.net
6. Foot OVERPRONATION* 6 BEST CORRECTIVE EXERCISES! | Dr Wil & Dr K
7.Fix Your Duck Feet by Improving Hip Internal Rotation by John Sifferman,Fitness Professional
This is the one of my top favorites. Even though, those streatches are meant to be for side kicking, but it is so amazing for releasing tension and increasing flexibility in hips, pelvis and lags. Excercises are good for all levels. Just don't over do it!
1. Stretches for Kicks & Side Splits / Box Splits Stretching Exercises for Flexibility by Black Belt Secretes
2. Stretching for Splits - Front, Side and Box Splits by Black Belt Secretes.
3. Back Bending Stretches for Stiff Adults (Beginners).Certified Massage Practitioner (CMP), Strength & Conditioning Coach, and Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES).
bottom of page